[NFBNJ] Important Notice: SSDI and Unemployment Conference Call Thursday April 2 at 4:00 PM

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 1 16:11:53 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
Short notice however, please review and share with others.
Joe Ruffalo

---

NABM Host Call on SSDI and Unemployment

The National Association of Blind Merchants will be hosting a call to
provide information about the CARES Act and the provision that allows blind
entrepreneurs to qualify for unemployment benefits. Michael Dalto and Jim
Gashel will discuss unemployment benefits and how they impact SSDI as well
as other related issues.

The call is scheduled for Thursday, April 2nd, at 4:00 P.M. Eastern Time. To
join, dial 877-394-5901 and the access code is 5478131.  Please hit *6 when
you join the call to mute yourself.

blindness is not what holds you back.