[NFBNJ] 2020 Seniors Division Conference Call - Navigating the Healthcare system - Meet Author, Deborah Kendrick

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 4 00:46:08 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
Please review and share with others.
Joe

From: Robert Leslie Newman via Chapter-Presidents
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2020 10:19 AM
To: 'Nebraska Senior Blind Info and Discussion List' ; NFB Senior Division
list
Cc: Robert Leslie Newman ; 'NFB Chapter Presidents discussion list'
Subject: [Chapter-Presidents] 3rd 2020 Seniors Division Conference Call -
Navigating the Healthcare system - Meet Author, Deborah Kendrick

Hi You All

Navigating the Healthcare system, is our topic for April’s nationwide call.

Date: April 22nd

Time: 4:00 pm ET; 3:00 pm CT; 2:00 pm MT; 1:00 pm PT

Phone: 1-515 603-3166

Access code: 759633 pound

Topic: Deborah Kendrick has recently written a book that many of us should
read. It is one of the free downloadable books from National Braille Press—
Navigating the Healthcare system, When All They Can See Is That You Can't.
We will discuss this common situation that so many of us have found
ourselves in.

**For more information about our monthly conference calls:

Call- Ruth Sager:

Email- Rsager78 at gmail.com

Phone- (443) 929-0128

NFB Seniors Division, President