[NFBNJ] President Riccobono's Live Presidential Release Thursday April 2 2002

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 4 22:55:38 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
For those that were able to join the call live, great.
There were over 900 that attended the live presidential release.
I received an email with the link to listen.
Enjoy and share with others.

Subject: Live Presidential Release
>From Dan Burke, Colorado Center for the Blind

It was fun to be a part of the call, but it's also full of important
info for all of us in the NFB. Congrats to the persistent. Suzie, I
admire your ingenuity! But have no fear, if you weren't able to get on
Thursday - here's the link, which I copied from another list.

https://www.nfb.org/sites/www.nfb.org/files/2020-04/2020_04_english.mp3