[NFBNJ] Blind History Lady Upcoming Zoom Presentation

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 15 05:17:28 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
Please read, share and consider attending the following Zoom presentation
highlighting another opportunity to learn from the Blind History Lady.

Joe
---

Upcoming Zoom Presentation

      Upcoming Zoom Presentation

                                Good Evening:

                                Although my in-person engagements have come
to a screeching halt, my Zoom presentations are taking off. Here is my next
presentation. I hope you can all join in.

                                Here are the Zoom events that will occur
between Monday, April 13, and Friday, April 17 hosted by members of the
National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania. Everyone is welcome to
join us, even if you live outside of Pennsylvania. These events are for
everyone.

                                Please note that all times are in Eastern
Standard Time (EST).

                                Pennsylvania History with the Blind History
Lady – Thursday, April 16, from 1PM to 2PM EST.
                                Join us to learn about blind individuals in
Pennsylvania’s history about whom you have probably never heard. You won’t
want to miss these skillfully-told stories from the Blind History Lady.

                                Here's how to participate in these events:
                                No registration is necessary, and everyone
is invited to join. Simply use one of the following methods to connect with
us on the Zoom platform when the events are scheduled to begin.

                                1. From within the free Zoom Cloud Meetings
app on your iPhone or Android, just hit the “Join” button on the “Meet and
Chat” tab and then enter our meeting ID: 215 988 0888.

                                2. Click the following link, which will open
the meeting using the app or your web browser:
                                https://zoom.us/my/nfbpennsylvania

                                3. On a mobile phone, click either of the
following "One Tap" links, based on which one is nearest to your location:
                                Chicago: +13126266799,,2159880888#
                                New York: +16468769923,,2159880888#

                                4. Using a standard telephone, dial
646-876-9923,
                                and then enter our meeting ID when prompted:
215 988 0888.

                                To schedule a presentation, contact me at
theblindhistorylady at gmail.com or call 303-745-0473.

                                You can read more of my Books at
https://www.smashwords.com

                                www.theblindhistorylady.com
                                .

                                ‌

                  The Blind History Lady | 14152 E Linvale Pl, 201, Aurora,
CO 80014
                        Unsubscribe nfbnj1 at verizon.net
                        Update Profile | About Constant Contact
                        Sent by theblindhistorylady at gmail.com in