[NFBNJ] Zoom Meeting For those recovering from Addiction,

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 30 17:21:56 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
Received from Mike Moran, at large chapter member.
Please read and share with others.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

From: Michael Moran
Subject: Zoom Meeting For those recovering from Addiction,

Hi Joe, I am running a meeting every Thursday evening for those who have
problems with addiction. All are welcome.

Michael Moran is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: friends of bill W

Time: Apr 30, 2020 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84108484911

Meeting ID: 841 0848 4911

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,84108484911# US (Germantown)

+13126266799,,84108484911# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)