[NFBNJ] FYI NFB T Shirts Available Limited Quanity

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 16 14:34:54 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
Please review and share the following message from Anne Marie Harris, Chair
of the T Shirt committee.
Limited quanity, limited sizes.
Info is below.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

From: lovey1160 at gmail.com

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to share that we still have our AMAZING NFB T Shirts in Sizes
Small, medium, large, and X Large. To refresh your memory, they are heather
red with white print. The top left on the front has our logo and in 2 lines
beneath, The National Federation of the Blind. The back in 2 lines says,
live the life you want.

For $18 I can ship the shirt right to someone’s door.

Maybe some of your chapter members are new, maybe some members haven’t yet
purchased 1 for their wardrobe, and maybe some members are looking for a
spare. Sharing this info at your upcoming chapter calls would be much
appreciated.

Anne Marie Harris

P.S.: Those interested in a shirt can contact me by email
at,lovey1160 at gmail.com  or at (856) 589-8747