[NFBNJ] {Spam?} review Camera

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 16 14:48:55 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
Please read and if interested, please contact NFBNJ Garden State Chapter
member,see below.

Thanks for your generosity.

Joe
----
Subject: Camera for CC TV

from Garden State Chapter member:

I had purchased a CCTV magnifier in 2008.  It consisted of a projector and a
stand alone 20 inch TV monitor.  I only used it for 3 years.  When its TV
broke down, I put the projector  away.  Surprise to me, when I plugged it in
the other day, it works like new! You know that in CCTVs, the main cost is
the camera.  I would like to donate this valuable unit.
  Anyone interested in this projector camera please call me at:

202-888-4626.

I should tell you, it must be picked up in Voorhees NJ 08043

  Thank you very much.