[NFBNJ] CCTV to be Donated

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 19 01:39:34 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
Please review.
If you do not need, please forward to others.
All info is located after my signature block.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 1:12 PM
To: NFBNJ1 at verizon.net
Subject: CCTV to be Donated

Hello, Joe, it was nice speaking to you.  Details of item "Merlin"

Reading stage slides easily back and forth as you read, or can lock in
place.
Simple manual dial adjusts magnification.  You can adjust a single letter to
fill the whole screen.
Contrast Dial, and Mode dial can switch to Color.
You can Read; fill in crossword puzzles, play solitaire, sign checks and
forms, enlarge photographs, etc.
Very simple operation for any Senior.

Merlin Unit measures:     21 x 21 x 27-1/2"  High
Custom Wheeled Table    21 x 21 x 24 High
for picture, see attachment
17" on Diagonal Screen Moves Up and Down, Left and Right, and Pivots.

Color or Black & White  simple manual dial selection at front of screen
Brightness Dial under screen at lower right

Movable Reading Stage at bottom slides forward, backward, left and right.

Comes with custom table on wheels 21 W x 21 Deep x 24 H

Item Location:
         509 Roseville Ave, North Newark, NJ (near Bloomfield/Belleville
Border, one block in from Bloomfield Ave)
         Call Diane  862-368-3075
                             email zzebra444 at aol.com  (phone preferred,
email not checked often)