[NFBNJ] NFBNJ President Linda Melendez Items of Interest and Dates to Keep in Mind for Week Ending December 12, 2020

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Fri Dec 11 17:40:59 UTC 2020

Greetings to all,

I have highlighted several items of interest and upcoming events for your
consideration. Please read entire email; if found worthy consider
participating, sharing with others and saving for future reference.

1.      Chapter and Division Membership Dues

2.      Access Link Town Hall participation details

3.      Affiliate Fellowship Gathering articipation details

4.      Next Book Club

5.      Vision Loss Alliance of New Jersey 2021 Winter Classes

6.      NFBNJ Dates to Keep in Mind

Email: president at nfbnj.org
www.nfbnj.org

*1. *
*Chapter and Division Membership Dues: *Thanks to all who have already paid
their 2021 membership dues. To those who still need to pay, this is a
reminder that a $5 or $10 dues makes you a member of a Chapter/Division of
the NFBNJ, a member of our Affiliate and a member of the National
Federation of the Blind! It makes you a stakeholder in the NFB! With this
comes all the privileges of membership: actively participate at meetings,
make a motion, have your voice heard, receive minutes and agendas of
meetings and so much more. Please see contact information below to pay dues
(we welcome all newcomers too!):

At Large Chapter ($5): Andrew Rees amrees567 at gmail.com
Capitol Chapter ($10): John Lipton jliptonjr at gmail.com
Central Jersey Chapter ($5): Geri McGinty gerimcginty at gmail.com
Garden State Chapter ($10): DeBerardinis Ljdeber3 at comcast.net
Northeast Chapter ($10): Darlene Scannell darlene.as at comcast.net
Northern Chapter ($10): Herlene Jones hhj1013 at aol.com
South Jersey Shore Chapter ($5): Judy Fern jfernrn at aol.com
Senior Division ($5): Andrew Rees amrees567 at gmail.com
Sports and Rec. Div. ($5): Geri McGinty gerimcginty at gmail.com
Student Division: ($5): Kaleigh Brendle kaleighjb17 at gmail.com
Technology Div. ($5): Annemarie Cooke Aec732 at gmail.com

*2. Access Link Town Hall participation details*
Topic: Representatives from NJ Transit’s Access Link will meet with us to
discuss our suggestions and what’s ahead.
Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2020
Time 7:00 to 8:30 PM Eastern Time

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6477660103?pwd=MUl1dnZQU1JxMkhUemdCSHZUM21HUT09

Meeting ID: 647 766 0103
Passcode: 460 994

One tap mobile
+16468769923,,6477660103#,,,,,,0#,,460994# US (New York)

Dial by your location
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 647 766 0103
Passcode: 460 994

*3. Affiliate Fellowship Gathering participation details; all are
welcome *Topic:
Join us for an early New Year’s Eve celebration on Saturday, December 19
fellowship gathering as we say good-bye to 2020 and let’s look forward to
2021