[NFBNJ] National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey: PayPal implemented for At Large Chapter Members and more to come!

Ellen Sullivan ems553 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 13 10:54:59 UTC 2020

>From the Desk of Joe Ruffalo, President At Large Chapter, National
Federation of the Blind of New Jersey

Submitted by Ellen Sullivan, Secretary

Greeting At Large Chapter Members and those wishing to become members,

Thanks to the efforts of our Webmaster, Brian Mackey and the "vision" of our
Affiliate President, Linda Melendez we have now implemented an At Large
Chapter Membership Form to be used for two primary purposes:

1.	Collecting membership information for our connection database
(developed by National)
2.	Paying dues via PayPal or debit or credit card.

The link to the At Large Chapter Membership form may be found at:

<https://www.nfbnj.org/chapters-and-divisions/at-large-chapter/membership-fo
rm>
https://www.nfbnj.org/chapters-and-divisions/at-large-chapter/membership-for

(Please note we still accept checks or money orders for payments. Dues of $5
(Check written to NFBNJ and in the memo section "AL dues 2021" or however
many years you choose to pay for) and mail to:

295 Broad Street
Keyport, NJ 07735)

I am asking you to kindly complete the form by Friday, January 15, 2021,
even if you have already paid dues. If you have not yet paid dues and you
wish to pay your dues by PayPal or debit or credit card this form may be
used immediately for this purpose.

Wishing you and your families very happy holidays with hope in your hearts
for a peaceful and healthy 2021.

Warmly,

Joe Ruffalo, First Vice President, NFBNJ

President, At Large Chapter