[NFBNJ] Informative call With Joe Ruffalo Monday July 13 at 4:00 pm

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 9 13:58:10 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
The New York affiliate has provided opportunities to join calls this Friday
and Monday.
The Monday zoom call will provide items of interest to all and I have been
asked to present, see below.

Please share with others.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

---
Subject: NY Informative calls

Join us Friday, July 10th at 4:00 pm for presentations by John Olsen,
3Dphotoworks.  He will talk about their products, displays, and tactile
photography.

We will also hear from Elisabeth Axel, Founder and Executive Director, Art
Beyond Sight.  She will discuss ABS and making art enjoyable for EVERYONE.

Monday, July 13th at 4:00 pm.  Joe Ruffalo, President of out New Jersey
Affiliate will be with us to discuss New Jersey???s advocacy work, fundraising
and other issues.

There will be no calls Wednesday or Friday so we can all attend our NFB
Virtual Convention.  The agenda may be found at
https://www.nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/5288506207

Meeting ID: 528 850 6207

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,5288506207# US (New York)

+13126266799,,5288506207# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 876 9923

Id: 528 850 6207

Looking forward to having you join us.

Mike Robinson

National Federation of the Blind of New York State

716-222-3632

716-222-3NFB