[NFBNJ] FW: NFB National Convention: A Chance to give and a chance to win

Ellen Sullivan ems553 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 10 22:18:10 UTC 2020

                Greetings All,

                There is still time to support First Timers at the National
Convention in 2021 and win great prizes. Please see below:

The give $20 campaign : if you give a $20 donation between now and noon on
July 18 EST Time, you will be entered into the Kenneth Jernigan convention
drawing. This makes you eligible for a great prize.  You could win an
opportunity to go to our 2021 convention somewhere in the country.  More
importantly you are making a donation that gives others the chance to win
too and attend their first NFB National Convention!

Please Give $20 at www.NFB.org/convention <http://www.NFB.org/convention
%20>

Thank you—we are all winners because we share, we care, we give!

Warmly, Joe