[NFBNJ] NFB National Convention: Save the Date for NFBNJ State Caucus on Friday, July 17, 2020 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Additional information of Give $20 Opportunity and NASA Virtual Tours

Ellen Sullivan ems553 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 11 14:00:13 UTC 2020

Greetings All,

1.	Save the date for the National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
State Caucus:

*	When:  Friday, July 17, 2020
*	Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
*	How:  Zoom in or call (details to be provided)

2.	NASA Virtual Tours
3.	Give $20 Campaign to support the Jernigan First Timers Scholarship
and win prizes

**

Please save the date of Friday, July 17, 2020, and the time of 11:00 a.m. to
1:00 p.m. and join the New Jersey Affiliate Caucus.

We will be highlighting the following items of interest for first Timers.

Honoring national scholarship recipients

Reviewing Resolutions

Overview of national and state legislation

Fundraising Opportunities

Gifts to Our Federation Family

Updates from Committees

And Much More

(Note:  Zoom details to follow)

**

Register for  NASA Virtual Tours offered on July 15 and 16 (there are two
events). If you  want to attend please complete a quick form in order to get
the Zoom link for the tour you want to take. Once the form is completed you
will receive an email with the appropriate link(s).

Visit the link to register at:

 nfbtx.org <http://nfbtx.org/>

**

Give $20 Campaign to support the Jernigan First Timers Scholarship and win
prizes:

Donate on Line:

https://www.nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention/give-20-campaign

Or donate via phone by calling our donation line at 410-659-9314 and
selecting option 4 to donate.

Be well and be safe! Ellen Sullivan, Secretary for Joe Ruffalo, President,