[NFBNJ] Save Monday June 22 at 11:00 am Accessible Vote By Mail Conference Zoom Call Instructions And Governor Murphy's Voter Info Letter

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 12 16:10:44 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!

  Please share with others.
  Members and non members are welcome to join us.

  Save The  Date and Time
  The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey will be conducting a
zoom call with Charlie Munford and others to highlight the accessible vote
by mail for the upcoming primary elections to be held on July 7.
  The conference call will be held  on Monday, June 22 at 11:00 am.
  After my signature block is information forwarded by Pamela Gaston that
highlights information from Governor Murphy.

  Join Zoom Meeting
  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89077148415?pwd=Z2F3cytRajdLT1g0eU43SkN2VDZoQT09

  Meeting ID: 890 7714 8415
  Password: 460994

  One tap mobile
  +13017158592,,89077148415#,,1#,460994#

  Dial by your location
       +1 929 205 6099
  Meeting ID: 890 7714 8415
  Password: 460994
  Please consider attending to this important call.
  Please share with others.

  nfbnj1 at verizon.net
  www.nfbnjorg

  Received from Pamela Gaston, NJ CBVI
  Subject: July 7, 2020 Voter Information
  From the Governor's Office:

  In light of the ongoing novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Governor
Murphy signed Executive Order No. 144 on May 15, 2020 which requires the
County Clerk to send all Unaffiliated and Inactive Democratic and Republican
registered voters a Vote-by-Mail Ballot application for the upcoming July 7,
2020 Primary Election. You will receive an application because you are a
registered Unaffiliated voter or a voter with an Inactive status that is
entitled to vote in the July 7, 2020 Primary Election.

  Because New Jersey is a closed Primary Election state, in order to receive
a ballot, an Unaffiliated voter must choose to be affiliated with the
Democratic or Republican party to receive that Party???s Vote by Mail Ballot.
You may return to an Unaffiliated status following the Primary Election by
completing and returning a Party Declaration Form to your County
Commissioner of Registration.

  A voter may apply for a Mail-In Ballot by mail up to 7 days prior to the
election. He or she may also apply in person to the County Clerk prior to 8
P.M. the day of the election.

  To contact your county Commissioner of Voting:

   https://www.state.nj.us/state/elections/primary-election-070720.shtml

       NJ DOS - Division of Elections - July 7, 2020 Primary Election
Information

        Official State of New Jersey, Division of Elections website. In

        www.state.nj.us