[NFBNJ] CBVI Furlough Message

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 29 20:33:42 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
Please read and share with others.

Joe

----

Forwarded by: Pamela Gaston
Subject: CBVI Furlough Message

Over the weekend, the Communications Workers of America (CWA) NJ ratified an
agreement reached with the State of New Jersey providing for furloughs for
CWA unit members who will be furloughed for an average of 10 days over the
next month starting this week.

CWA represents most of the employees at the Commission for the Blind and
Visually Impaired who have started their furlough time as early as today.
For that reason, we anticipate some delays in our response time to e-mails
and calls in the upcoming weeks. Your inquiry is important to us and we are
working to respond as quickly as possible. If there is an urgent matter and
you need to reach someone immediately, please contact us at: 877-685-8878 or
CBVI.Public-Email at dhs.nj.gov .

We appreciate your patience and support.

Dr. Bernice Davis
Executive Director
NJCBVI

Logo Description: NJCBVI Celebrating 110 Years of Service 1910 - 2020