[NFBNJ] John Ferry Needs Your Prayers

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 30 21:14:06 UTC 2020

To all!
Please offer your prayers and thoughts to John Ferry, a longtime
Federationist as he battles with his illness.
I received the following from Tom Ferry Jr.
If you had the opportunity to meet and or interact with John, he left an
impression with you.  The impression that I received from John was  that he
loves his family.  John attended the Colorado Center for the Blind where he
received training in blindness skills, techniques and polished his positive
attitude.  He also met Abby at the center.  Both students and a short time
later, John and Abby were married.
I have several John Ferry stories to share and in a later email, I will.
Please keep John, Abby and the Ferry family in your prayers and thoughts.
With Much Respect,
Joe and Judy Ruffalo

From: Tom Ferry, Jr.

Joe
Thank you for sending this note to the federation family.

To all

It’s with great sadness that we’ve learned recently that John is terribly
sick due to liver cancer and related complications.  He was discharged from
the hospital on Saturday 3/28/20, under the advice of Drs who understand
that due to the severity of his condition, treatment options are
significantly limited and unavailable.  They feel he’s best served resting
at home.

As we all know John to be happy and good spirited, he has shown at times to
be calm, at peace, and unafraid.  For that, we are grateful.

Please pray for John and Abby for the continued peace and calm that they so
very much deserve at this time.

Notes of support and well wishes can be mailed to John Ferry 552 West
Crestline Circle, Littleton CO 80120.

Thank you

Thomas S. Ferry,