[NFBNJ] Fwd: Dog Days of Summer Trivia

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Tue Aug 10 17:03:36 UTC 2021

--------- Forwarded message ---------
From: DBCAN NJ <dbcannj at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 12:24 PM
Subject: Dog Days of Summer Trivia

Hello, everyone!

DB CAN NJ wants to say THANKS for the great feedback on the trivia at our
DeafBlind Awareness Week celebration event in June! As a result, we're
starting a monthly trivia series. The trivia will be connected to something
unique - and fun! - to the month. For example, this month is *Dog Days of
Summer*. Here's the link - you can access it any time:

*https://forms.gle/e7GYVswM277o66jf7 <https://forms.gle/e7GYVswM277o66jf7>*

Have fun!

*Please share this email and link! To get on this mailing list, reply with
the word SUBSCRIBE. *

*If you do not want to receive our trivia series, please reply to this
email with the word STOP. *

--

*For DeafBlind, By DeafBlind*

Training, Networking, Social & Recreational Events & Opportunities l Provision
of Access Providers l dbcannj.org

*"Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much." ~ Helen Keller*