[NFBNJ] Fwd: Announcement: VLANJ Speaker Series Launch

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Thu Aug 19 18:23:15 UTC 2021

From: Elsa Zavoda
Date: Thu, Aug 19, 2021 at 1:06 PM
Subject: Announcement: VLANJ Speaker Series LaunchElsa Zavoda, MS OTR/L,
SCLV, CLVT

 Transforming Lives, One Individual at a Time

*VLANJ ARISE Speaker Series- "Achieving Resilience, Inspiration, &
Self-Empowerment"*

*This new speaker series will include a variety of topics to motivate and
inspire you to achieve your best self. You will engage with speakers who
bring a wide perspective in sharing their stories, life experiences, and
expertise to achieve a more positive mindset. Topics are inspirational and
educational, balancing practical life tasks, to pursuing creative arts and
encourage you to move towards your personal and professional goals, and a
feeling of greater self-empowerment.*

*We are excited to introduce our first guest speaker will be Father James
Warnke.  Father Jim will be sharing about breaking the cycle of
non-productive, circular negative thinking and achieving a more positive
and self-empowered mindset in your life. The link to register is below,
along with a link to read more about Father Jim.  *

*Time:  Sep 29, 2021, at 7:00 PM *

*Please join us for this uplifting and inspiring event!  This event is free
of charge through the generosity of grant funding.  *

*To register, please click the link here: *
*https://bit.ly/VLANJ_ARISE_Speaker_Series*
<https://bit.ly/VLANJ_ARISE_Speaker_Series>

*If you require any assistance with registering, please contact our Program
Director, Linda Groszew at (973) 627-0055, ext. 1312.*

*To learn more about Father James Warnke, please click here to read his
bio: *
*https://visionaware.org/emotional-support/personal-stories/working-life-personal-stories/father-james-warnke-living-a-well-integrated-life/*

--

​Warmly,
Email: president at nfbnj.org
*Website: **www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*