[NFBNJ] Joseph Ruffalo Update

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Sun Feb 14 16:06:08 UTC 2021

*Request for distribution from Jane Degenshein*

Hello all,

First, I want to encourage you to continue to keep our brother and friend,
Joe Ruffalo in your hearts, thoughts, and prayers.

He has had further tests and scans and is now awaiting the team of doctors
to set up his surgery.

After that, he will recover for about 7 or so days in the hospital,
followed by a move to the rehab facility for 4 weeks. The journey is on the
next steps but we have much more to go.

Please send any wishes  of hope to me at:

jdegen16 at comcast.net

or go to the site:

wishjoewell.com

where you can leave your thoughts  as well.

I thank all of you for your constant support for my brother, Judy and
myself!

Keep Smiling,

Janie Degenshein

Email: president at nfbnj.org
*Website: **www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.