[NFBNJ] Time Sensitive Amazon Virtual Job Fair

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 15 14:35:01 UTC 2021

Greetings to all!
Somewhat time sensitive.
Two opportunities.
Read below and share with others.

Joe Ruffalo, First Vice-President
nfbnj1 at verizon.net

Donate
your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking

From: Gaston, Pamela
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2021 9:33 AM
To: CBVI Public-Email
Subject: Amazon Virtual Job Fair

Hi All,

Amazon is hosting a virtual job fair on July 15th and 29th for Warehouse
Team Members in Rockaway and Budd Lake. Please share with interested job
seekers and have them register at the link in the flyer below.

      Amazon is Now Hiring!

      Virtual (Online) Information Session

      .

      Something Greater... Amazon is now hiring a variety of positions in
New Jersey with multiple shift options available.
      .
      Whether you're looking for a full time job with health care benefits
on your first day or a flexible part time job, we have a job for you. Plus,
we�ve innovated the job application so it's faster, easier, and hopefully
even a little fun!
      .
      Join us at our upcoming virtual information session to learn more
about these exciting opportunities and how to apply.
      .

      Thursday, July 15, 2021
      From 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm

      Amazon Workforce Staffing
      Virtual Information Session
      via Chime

      Thursday, July 29, 2021
      From 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm

      Amazon Workforce Staffing
      Virtual Information Session
      via Chime

      .

      Register via EventBrite to Attend:

      https://www.eventbrite.com/e/amazon-workforce-staffing-virtual-info-session-nj-warehouse-jobs-registration-153550937989

      Immediate hourly positions available:

      Warehouse Team Member - Rockaway, NJ

      Seasonal Warehouse Team Member - Budd Lake, NJ

      Can�t make it?

      Apply now at: https://amazon.com/njjobs
      or text: JERSEYNOW2 to 77088 to sign up for alerts from Amazon.

      ***VETERANS AND MILITARY SPOUSES ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY***

      Warehouse Team Member - Rockaway
      NJ1472943
      Warehouse Team Member - Budd Lake
      NJ1472942

This E-mail, including any attachments, may be intended solely for the
personal and confidential use of the sender and recipient(s) named above.
This message may include advisory, consultative and/or deliberative material
and, as such, would be privileged and confidential and not a public
document. Any Information in this e-mail identifying a client of the
Department of Human Services is confidential. If you have received this
e-mail in error, you must not review, transmit, convert to hard copy, copy,
use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it and you must delete
this message. You are requested to notify the sender by return e-mail.