[NFBNJ] Time Sensitive, Second Notice:Surfing for Vision 2021

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 15 16:30:56 UTC 2021

    Greetings to all!

Please read through the below email.
Consider raising your expectations and share with others.
This is a time sensitive notice.

Warmly and grab a dry towel!

Joe Ruffalo, First Vice-President
nfbnj1 at verizon.net

Donate
your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking

The following information is being forwarded by the National Federation of
the Blind of New Jersey and the New Jersey Commission for the Blind and
Visually Impaired as a courtesy, in accordance with our continued efforts to
share information that may be of interest or of benefit to individuals who
are blind, visually impaired and deafblind.Surfing for Vision invites all to
join them this year for a great event for people who are blind, deaf-blind,
visually impaired, their families and sighted friends.

Come one! Come all! We're gonna have a ball! No one is ever alone at Surfing
for Vision!

When: Saturday, August 14th 2021

Where: Great Long Beach Long Branch NJ

Event : 9am to 3pm

Join  us for a fun day, hanging at the beach  as we have surfing lessons and
wave runner rides going on as our participants brave the waves.

We hope you decide to join in this year.  Let�s come out of being locked in
have fun, reconnect and send a powerful message!

All guests must register by July 16th.  For further information, please
visit: www.surfingforvision.org . We hope to hear from you today.

Sincerely,

Michael Benson Founder

VISUAL EXPERIENCE FOUNDATION