[NFBNJ] Please Consider and Share with others Fw: Good Surfing News

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 16 21:19:38 UTC 2021

    Greetings to all!
Please consider the following.
Please forward to others.

Joe Ruffalo, First Vice-President
nfbnj1 at verizon.net

Donate
your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking

From: Michael Benson
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2021 5:09 PM
To: michael at lovevison.org
Cc: Christine Kremp ; Ben Fox ; rosa.santiago901 at gmail.com
Subject: Good Surfing News

You r receving this email because you have surfed with us in the past. The
good news is that Surfing for Vision 2021 hit our minimum registration bench
mark todat and we have extended registration until August 1st. If you haven’t
registered please visit SURFINGFORVISION.ORG and register as soon as
possible.. We are excited to get everyone in the community back together for
a great beach day in Long Branch NJ! share this with your group.

This is a fun day with surfing lessons and wave runner rides for your
friends and family that attend.

Most of all. we overcome fear together and you are the mentors! Together we
send a message worldwide that there are no limits for those diagnoised with
eye disease!

Where: Great Lawn Beach Long Branch NJ
When   August 14th 9am to 3pm

Sincerely,

Michael Benson Founder

VISUAL EXPERIENCE FOUNDATION
Po Box 346 Spring Lake, NJ 07762
Tele:732-616-3304
Email : michael at lovevision.org
Web: visualexperiencefoundation.org
Facebook/visualexperiencefoundation
Visual Experience foundation is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization