[NFBNJ] Taking a family staycation and will be unavailable from Friday, July 16 to Monday, July 26

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Thu Jul 15 19:48:50 UTC 2021

Greetings all,

I hope those who registered and wished to participate in this year’s
national convention enjoyed the many meetings, workshops,  general sessions
and banquet.  There was a lot offered and I trust there was something for
each one of you to learn and enjoy.

I will be taking a family staycation beginning tomorrow Friday, July 16
through Monday, July 26 and will be unavailable during this time. If you
require assistance or have any questions please contact your chapter or
division President.

If additional assistance is needed please contact Joseph Ruffalo, NFBNJ
first vice president at 973 743 0075 or by email at nfbnj1 at verizon.net

Facebook friends be ready for lots of posts of my amazing grandson Lucas!
--

​Warmly,
Email: president at nfbnj.org
*Website: **www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*