[NFBNJ] Fwd: [Chapter-Presidents] FW: Link for Movie Night on Saturday 19th?

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Mon Jun 14 12:59:11 UTC 2021

From: Camille Tate via Chapter-Presidents <chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org>
Date: Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 8:38 AM
Subject: [Chapter-Presidents] FW: Link for Movie Night on Saturday 19th?

Hi:

The Florida Students Group is inviting you to movie night! The details are
below.

Camille

Here's the link for the movie night. I'm so excited.

Please send to anyone you know who would be interested!

Come join FABS for our first virtual movie night on Saturday, June 19th at
6 PM!  The night will feature the exciting film Iron Man 1! To join just
click the Zoom link below. It is sure to be an evening filled with heroic
adventure! 🦸

Hope to see you there! ️

Zoom link:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://zoom.us/j/98656132846__;!!IkmNjII!XPyK-jua4UPFy1ILA_cUuGDK90D8UW6RGXuizSxZlEFtFMPA1OkWHPrBwaN9KdEIIAUb3tb4Evg$