[NFBNJ] Fwd: Celebrate DB Awareness Week: Man Crush Mondays & Woman Crush Wednesdays - Join Us!

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Tue Jun 15 15:23:51 UTC 2021

From: DBCAN NJ <dbcannj at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 11:02 AM
Subject: Celebrate DB Awareness Week: Man Crush Mondays & Woman Crush
Wednesdays - Join Us!

*Hey, Guys & Gals!! Let's Celebrate Our Fabulous Selves!!*
Our DeafBlind Awareness Week partner Eyes Like Mine is celebrating DB
Awareness Week by posting DeafBlind Man Crush Mondays and Woman Crush
Wednesdays during the weeks of JUNE 21 and JUNE 28, 2021.

What does this mean? On their Facebook page, Eyes Like Mine will feature
the professional and volunteer accomplishments of up to 4 fabulous
deafblind men and 4 fabulous deafblind women - *all who share our big
deafblind heart!!*

*Do we have your interest??? *If YES, please let us know by midnight,
Friday, June 18.
We will need your short bio (150 - 200 words) and picture sent to:
dbcannj at gmail.com by the following deadlines:
*To be featured the week of June 21: Midnight, Saturday, June 19*
*To be featured the week of June 28: Midnight, Saturday, June 26*

Questions?Email *dbcannj at gmail.com <dbcannj at gmail.com> *

Please spread the word to all you know who are interested in sharing the
beauty of the deafblind community!
[image: 2021 DB Awareness Poster.jpg]

Graphic description: These words form an umbrella over 17 different logos:
In Partnership Celebrating the Accomplishments of NJ’s Deafblind Residents.
The 17 logos: ASL IRS, Ava’s Voice, Blind Athletes Inc, DB CAN NJ,
DeafBlind League of New Jersey, Disability Rights NJ, Diverse Deaf Club of
New Jersey, Inc., Eyes Like Mine, Inc. Hearing Loss Association of America
New Jersey State Association, Helen Keller National Center, Malan Syndrome
Foundation, National Federation of the Blind DeafBlind Division, National
Federation of the Blind of New Jersey, NJ Commission for the Blind, New
Jersey Deaf Housing, New Jersey Division of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing,
SPAN Deaf Mentor Program. Under the logos, the text reads: Helen Keller
Deafblind Awareness Week, June 27 – July 3, 2021

--

*For DeafBlind, By DeafBlind*

Training, Networking, Social & Recreational Events & Opportunities l Provision
of Access Providers l dbcannj.org

*"Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much." ~ Helen Keller*
--

​Warmly,
Email: president at nfbnj.org
*Website: **www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*