[NFBNJ] Fwd: Aira News May 12, 2021

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Wed May 12 22:12:25 UTC 2021

From: Your Aira Team <info at aira.io>
Date: Wed, May 12, 2021 at 6:04 PM
Subject: Aira News May 12, 2021

Aira News May 12 2021.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.

As we work to lessen the time it takes to reach an agent, we have
instituted automatic limits to all of our promotion and product offers. The
app will no longer allow you to make calls using an offer once the stated
frequency and length has been reached. Agents cannot change these
limitations. Terms for each offer are listed with the offer.

To read the terms of any of our promotion or product offers, tap on “Apply
A Free Access Offer” on the home screen of the app. Choose the category,
then choose the offer to see its terms.

Terms for any offer with limits refresh at the beginning of each month,
regardless of when your minutes refresh if on a paid plan.

If you have any questions regarding these offers and their terms, please
contact Customer Care.

Afternoon at the Museum.

🇳🇿 This week we resume our look at museums around the world as we visit Te
Papa Tongarewa National Museum of New Zealand
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001WApZYWHVkh5ZkTdsUS1qZqCmpF-qRtdBDT1riP2P-Ddrp1HaaEpXaCemDA4zmds3U5cZ4CHb3Uafn-3PWkGR6h-dL5T8TAmybWsU5sHLN42ZhOCqlgyNPtMoKp0Alk2-ALPE5EZnrws=&c=9q5DQJkOR9DSMbvZXsZb7VWnxcJ0KFv06oepL8IT-5BDzQZFrstYEQ==&ch=j1HbPEm57jHX-ratJir0wl90prGYYKac5lJx0aoO3MUcOk4i9I--yw==&jrc=1>
where we'll learn about the Maori People.

Friday, May 12

US & Canada: 4:00pm Eastern time.
UK: 9:00pm British time

Saturday, May 13.
Australia: 6:00am Eastern Australia time

New Zealand: 8:00am New Zealand time

Join us on Zoom
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001WApZYWHVkh5ZkTdsUS1qZqCmpF-qRtdBDT1riP2P-Ddrp1HaaEpXaAF7goqlw_TP1ZyK7ljY8vsYV4LeZdN4ZRiSSMr-QwTSHDVcvpZFp_qUPIbIsHlNl_e1zro6RsTWGKZubfFqxg5lYK6HuewEul_sxE5Oza04&c=9q5DQJkOR9DSMbvZXsZb7VWnxcJ0KFv06oepL8IT-5BDzQZFrstYEQ==&ch=j1HbPEm57jHX-ratJir0wl90prGYYKac5lJx0aoO3MUcOk4i9I--yw==&jrc=1>

Or join us on Youtube
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001WApZYWHVkh5ZkTdsUS1qZqCmpF-qRtdBDT1riP2P-Ddrp1HaaEpXaAF7goqlw_TPZkFCfK_gzKJzt_Y9Rz7Tl1LJJjSwtpUapOTjTy1Hfp-0ISS8CZf9q5vQLhTbecInZasGjjCLDSJ3PoTABmdvEv7VQSSiUYm9&c=9q5DQJkOR9DSMbvZXsZb7VWnxcJ0KFv06oepL8IT-5BDzQZFrstYEQ==&ch=j1HbPEm57jHX-ratJir0wl90prGYYKac5lJx0aoO3MUcOk4i9I--yw==&jrc=1>

Welcome to our Clubhouse!

Clubhouse is the audio social platform where everybody's talking. The free
app is now available on both iOS and Android. Aira has a club and we'd love
you to follow us. Search for Aira Visual Interpreting. Clubs have rooms
that open for presentations or discussion. Aira Office Hours with Jenine
Stanley and Ryan Bishop is a time to ask questions and talk all things
Aira. It takes place every Monday at the following times:

US & Canada: 2:00pm Eastern time.
UK: 7:00pm British time.

Tuesdays in these time zones:

Australia: 4:00am Eastern Australia time.
New Zealand: 6:00am NZ time.

Contact Us!

For information on anything above, or for any questions related to our
service, contact our Customer Care Tea. Email: support at aira.io.

US & Canada: 1-800-835-1934

Australia: 1-800-765-096

New Zealand: 0-800-425-451.

UK: 0-800-046-5668

Your Aira Team
Aira Tech Corp | 3451 Via Montebello
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/3451+Via+Montebello+,++Carlsbad,+CA+92009?entry=gmail&source=g>,
Carlsbad, CA 92009
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/3451+Via+Montebello+,++Carlsbad,+CA+92009?entry=gmail&source=g>
<https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=00141ExnhSySs_5v9mbTBnKmg%3D&ch=fbe6c7b0-68ef-11eb-acde-fa163e00700e&ca=861cf04b-2d5e-447e-84e2-2f44263cc1fc>
Update Profile
<https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=00141ExnhSySs_5v9mbTBnKmg%3D&ch=fbe6c7b0-68ef-11eb-acde-fa163e00700e&ca=861cf04b-2d5e-447e-84e2-2f44263cc1fc>
Notice <https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contact-data-notice>
Sent by info at aira.io
--

​Warmly,
Email: president at nfbnj.org
*Website: **www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*