[NFBNJ] Reminder: NFBNJ 45th Sate Convention Rookie Roundup set for Tuesday, November 2 at 7 P.M.; Everyone should plan to attend!

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Fri Oct 29 01:28:46 UTC 2021

Greetings NFBNJ members, nonmembers, first timers and veteran
conventioneers,

As we get ready to attend the 45th National Federation of the Blind of New
Jersey State Convention Live the Life You Want; We Are More Than the Sum of
One being held virtually from Wednesday, November 10 through Saturday,
November 13 join us for our Rookie Roundup scheduled for Tuesday, November
2 at 7 P.M.

We will highlight and outline the agenda, meet our national rep Patti
Chang, review Zoom procedures, provide members with the opportunity to ask
questions, and run a practice voting exercise. Listed below are the Zoom
participation details and Commands for Windows, Mac, telephone and iPhone
tips.

It’s not too late! Please share with others as registration is still open
and FREE! Click on the link below to register
https://www.nfbnj.org/state-convention/registration

Email: president at nfbnj.org
*Website: **www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*

Zoom participation details

Topic: NFBNJ State Convention Rookie Roundup