[NFBNJ] Fwd: ICYMI: Announcing Aira Points

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Thu Jun 9 13:00:57 UTC 2022

--------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Your Aira Team <info at aira.io>
Date: Thu, Jun 9, 2022 at 8:55 AM
Subject: ICYMI: Announcing Aira Points

Learn more about our first loyalty and rewards program

June 2022

Dear Explorer,

In case you missed it, we have exciting news to share. A new program, Aira
Points, our first loyalty and reward program began on June 7, 2022.
Explorers can earn Aira Points every time you use Aira at Starbucks. You
need to have the Aira app on your phone and you need to enroll in the Aira
Points program.

Get Starbucks to Get More Starbucks!

Simply use Aira at any Starbucks location in the United States, and you
will earn Aira Points. Once your Aira Points total reaches a certain
amount, you will be able to redeem it for a reward.

This is a pilot program that will run from June 7, 2022 through December
31, 2022. The only way to earn Aira Points is to use Aira at
Starbucks. Enthusiastic response from Explorers may lead us to rolling out
a formal Loyalty and Rewards Program in 2023 with a variety of Aira Access
Partners.

In order to get started, you must sign up before July 31, 2022. Everything
you need to know can be found here
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=00125iqjgGSkzET4xJZko_xcnBD1MSkFlcauw8aMPWyELOVcfOg7KOCOQFoNov6mS9jDj8T1gDh2vEoXSgtPQoGzZKlmWlvETVJgd6CIN6fc2FG6wPIwnsMW-QPvSRBz9crxKrpPKL9tz6tCz_J_s6goQ==&c=s0dGzxSwSW5blcc4WLcXPT673sMAg8KL9BbAl8FRF0NDrbinqrdxhQ==&ch=87O-qOoQrSb7b2oMI64lKbZvrgJsjfAk0eF7pghqIK3fGRohZfg6uw==>
including the rules, terms and conditions, frequently asked questions, a
link to the sign up form, the Aira Points table, and a link to the Aira
Points redemption form.

Sign up today and earn your way to even more of your favorite beverages and
snacks, on us! If you have already signed up, thank you.

Happy Exploring.

Your Aira Team
Aira Tech Corp | 3451 Via Montebello
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/3451+Via+Montebello+,++Carlsbad,+CA?entry=gmail&source=g>,