[NFBNJ] FW: Re: [NFBofSC] Welcome to New Orleans

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Fri Jun 10 12:34:45 UTC 2022

-------- Original message --------
From: Vickie Robins via NFBofSC <nfbofsc at nfbnet.org>
Date: 6/10/22 7:37 AM (GMT-05:00)

Hello fellow federationist.  I am a New Oreans native. I would just like to
also mention that if you use paratransit service in South Carolina you may
also use it here in New Orleans.  You may have your information faxed to
New Orleans RTA . Our paratransit service runs 24 hours a day seven day a
week even on holidays.  It well pick up from the airport for a fifteen
dollar fee per person per trip. They also pick up from the greyhound and
union passenger terminal for  five dollars per person per trip.  The normal
fee to ride is two dollars per trip.  To have your information faxed to RTA
the number is (504)827-8428.  The number to check the status of you
paperwork is (504)827-8345. The number you need to call to make a
reservation is (504)827-7434. Reservations can be made as far as seven days
in advance however,  you may also call the day before to make a
reservation.   If there is any questions about any of this please feel free
to email me at vrobins at cox.net or call (504)345-9375

Vickie Robins

Secretary Greater New Orleans Chapter NFB

On June 8, 2022 at 7:53 PM Steve Cook via NFBofSC <nfbofsc at nfbnet.org>