[NFBofAlaska] NFB of Alaska April meeting happening tomorrow with special guest speaker! (please share)

lucas.bonnie at gmail.com lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 13:26:40 UTC 2022

Hello NFB members and Friends,

As promised, here is the information you have been waiting for regarding our
live and virtual meeting tomorrow, Saturday, April 9 at 1:00. We will be
gathering at the Alaska Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired and a
Zoom link will be found at the bottom of this note for those who will not be
joining in person.

For those coming to the Center, we request that you come at least 15 minutes
early to get settled in before the meeting begins.

Our guest speaker, Jocelyn Bucaro will be joining on Zoom from California.
She will be discussing the phone app that you have received several emails
about for blind and low vision folks to vote securely and independently from
anywhere. If you have never joined us for a meeting, we warmly invite you to
participate tomorrow as this is an important topic for all who long to vote
completely independently!

. For those attending the live meeting,, you are invited to bring a snack to
share. Please have it made before you come, as we want cleanup to be
minimal. I will not be there because I am currently in Syracuse, New York,
visiting my daughter and family. However, Katie Lester, a member of our
Alaska NFB board will be holding down the fort! I will be joining via Zoom.
If you need help with connecting, please email me at lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
<mailto:lucas.bonnie at gmail.com>  and I will get back with you. Connecting
information follows:

Bonnie Lucas is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB All State Meeting

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87422712687?pwd=UmJjSkM3aEdSOFlVYWJiRTgwSUd4Zz09

Meeting ID: 874 2271 2687

Passcode: 255025

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,87422712687# US (New York)

+13126266799,,87422712687# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 874 2271 2687

Bonnie Lucas
President
National Federation of the Blind of Alaska
Cell: 907-301-6808

Email: lucas.bonnie at gmail.com <mailto:lucas.bonnie at gmail.com>

Web: alaskanfb.org <https://alaskanfb.org/>
blindness is not what holds you back.