[Nfbofsc] Scholly App

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Mon Feb 23 22:45:58 UTC 2015

Description

*** Welcome to the Scholly mobile experience. For an even more immersive
experience, check out our new web platform at myscholly.com!! ***

Scholly: Scholarship Search is an easy way for high school seniors, current
undergraduates, and graduate students in the United States to find money for
their education. Designed to ease the scholarship search process, Scholly's
adaptive matching engine delivers a smarter, targeted list of scholarships
for each student. Scholly remedies the current outdated process which
requires that each student fill out long, tiresome forms only to receive
irrelevant, useless results.

Scholly's database consists of a list of scholarships curated by the Million
Dollar Scholar himself. We don't waste student's time with random
scholarships they don't qualify for nor do we populate our database with
non-scholarship items like loans, internships, and advertisements. We update
deadlines as soon as they are available and scholarships that no longer
exist will be removed from our database.

Scholly is the first step in making the scholarship search process as simple
as possible. Join us!

Scholly: Scholarship Search by Scholly, LLC

https://appsto.re/us/Sm3kM.i

Steve and Shannon Cook

Steve on Dice World: Steve6009

Steve on Twitter: @SteveCook67

Today I married my best friend.

The one that I laugh with, live for, love.

October 11, 2003