[NFBofSC] Sponsorships for NFB of SC State Convention along with Auction Items!

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Wed Jun 26 15:05:45 UTC 2019

Hello NFB of SC Family!

The state convention planning committee is working super hard on this year's
state convention in Columbia!

We need your help! Our goal is to raise enough money to cover the convention
costs as well as money for Rocky Bottom.

We have composed a letter for sponsorship. If you have a business that you
would like us to send a letter to seeking monetary donations, please email
me at

Jhipp25 at sc.rr.com <mailto:Jhipp25 at sc.rr.com>

We will be happy to send the letter out on your behalf! We are trying to
make it as easy as possible for you! Please send company name, contact name
and address. We are including the letter, brochure, and a self-addressed
stamped envelope for their convenience.

If you have an individual or business you wish us to send a letter
requesting auction items, please send that info as well. Please include name
of business, contact name and address.

Thank you so much for all your help! We look forward to an incredible
celebration of 75 years of service to the blind in SC!

Kind Regards,

State Convention Planning Committee