[Nfbofsc] FW: [Nfb-seniors] NFBN Senior division May Meeting - To find and help the blind who live in care facilities - Visitors Welcome

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Fri May 3 23:02:24 UTC 2019

Steve Cook
Click here to view the PSA for the National Federation of the Blind of SC
www.nfbofsc.org
Follow the National Federation of the Blind of SC On Face Book
www.RockyBottomofSC.com
Follow Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center on Face Book
Follow the Computer Science & Technology Division of SC on Face Book
District 2 NFB of SC State Board Member
1st Vice President of the Columbia Chapter of the NFB of SC
1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB
of SC