[Nfbofsc] Employment Committee Events at National Convention

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Fri May 3 23:09:36 UTC 2019

Please see attachment

Steve Cook
Click here to view the PSA for the National Federation of the Blind of SC
www.nfbofsc.org
Follow the National Federation of the Blind of SC On Face Book
www.RockyBottomofSC.com
Follow Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center on Face Book
Follow the Computer Science & Technology Division of SC on Face Book
District 2 NFB of SC State Board Member
1st Vice President of the Columbia Chapter of the NFB of SC
1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB of SC

Hi Everyone,

I am sending all of you the agenda for Employment Committee events at the NFB Convention.  Please pass it around.  We are registering employers and will soon register jobseekers on a new site we are developing.

Dick Davis, Chair

NFB Employment Committee