[NFBofSC] chapter and Division Meetings

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Mon Aug 2 12:20:27 UTC 2021

Hello All!

Some of you are now meeting in person. It is important to continue to let
our Federation family know when and where you are meeting for chapter and
division meetings as some of us may wish to join you in-person or virtually.
Please insure Steve and I know when and where you are meeting so we can add
to our calendar of events and to the Positive Note.

Please also remember per your constitution, you should be meeting once per
month and have documented secretary meeting notes for each meeting.

We will be sending out all constitutions so that you have them. They had to
be sent to nationals last fall. You are required to go by what is in the
constitution regarding dues, meetings, etc. unless it is changed per the
constitution guidelines. Those meeting notes regarding the constitution
updates and constitution changes should be sent to me and Steve so that it
can be submitted to nationals. Remember, if it is not in writing, it doesn't
exist.

Thank you for insuring our Palmetto affiliate knows when and where your
meetings will be held. I know personally, I haven't seen where a few of the
chapters have given me times, dates, and locations. I need that information
by Friday, August 6 so it can be published and to insure we are following
constitutions.

Thank you for keeping us all up-to-date.