[NFBofSC] FW: [NFB-Seniors] next Senior call, coming up soon, January 13, 7 Pm Eastern

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Jan 6 10:51:14 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Seniors <nfb-seniors-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of PLipovsky
via NFB-Seniors
Sent: Tuesday, January 5, 2021 5:21 PM
To: 'NFB Senior Division list' <nfb-seniors at nfbnet.org>
Cc: PLipovsky <plipovsky at cfl.rr.com>
Subject: [NFB-Seniors] next Senior call, coming up soon, January 13, 7 Pm
Eastern

Topic:  Financial Fitness, 7 Pm Eastern

Calling all Seniors and interested parties.

Financial Fitness" - How comfortable are you with respect to your financial
future?  Would you like to get an "Economic Market Update" and find out "How
you can Supplement Your Income in Retirement"?

If so, join us on our next call, along with David Harper and his associate
for a discussion and presentation on what we can do now and in the future to
guarantee ourselves the future we want.

Time: January 13 , 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3048708453?pwd=R0xkR1prYm5LUjZiUEUzenYyeEE2QT09>
https://us02webzoom.us/j/3048708453?pwd=R0xkR1prYm5LUjZiUEUzenYyeEE2QT09

Meeting ID: 304 870 8453