[NFBofSC] Sports and rec division

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 21:51:05 UTC 2022

Hello  everyone,

The SC sports and Rec. Division invites you to become a member. Dues are $5 a year. Please note that in order to be a member of Sports And Rec. division, you must be current with your member dues to the affiliate. Dues for the affiliate are $10. 8You can pay your dues by heading over to our donations page (  https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US) to make a payment, or mail a check to the Federation Center at 119 S Kilbourne Rd Columbia, SC 29205. Please note that if you are paying your dues for the affiliate or Sports And Rec division  you must note that either in the description/note box on the donation form, or on PayPal. If sending a check you would want to note this on the memo line. If this is not done, your payment will be considered a general donation to the NFB of SC. Everyone is welcome to join, we would love to have you.
Our next meeting will be held on Wednesday, December 14th at 6PM Eastern. On this day, we will have our elections for the 2023 Sports And Rec, president, vice president, and secretary/treasurer. We asked that all current members please attend this meeting in order to vote. If you’re interested in being nominated for one of the positions, please reach out to one of the current board members.   A agenda will be provided as we move closer to the meeting.
Join us on Tuesdays and Saturdays for ourSC Get Fit sessions.
Use our donation link to purchase chances for one of our 7 prizes we’re giving away in January at state seminar. 1 chance for $5 or 5 for $20. and also we are still selling Sports And Rec division
 Koozies for $5.

Thanks for all that you do for the federation, we are nothing without our members.

Lori anne coley
President
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports an recreation  division.
Secretary
Public relations and social media committee
803-316-9838
Click to donate, or join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC
Purchase your Sports And Rec division koozie
      !
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Support my new business !
Tastefully simple consultant shop, host a party for your nonprofit, school, or church!
Https://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/lcoley