[NFBofSC] Senior Division Meeting tomorrow 7/21

Melanie Torrance melanietorrance at icloud.com
Wed Jul 20 18:35:07 UTC 2022

Just a friendly reminder that the Senior Division will meet on Thursday July 21 at 2:00 pm on the Rocky Bottom Platform. We will be discussing Fundraising and the State Convention. Please make sure you put this on your calendar and we’ll see you tomorrow at 2 PM!

Rocky Bottom Zoom

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 864 878 9090 Passcode: 124578
One tap mobile +19292056099,,8648789090# US (New York)

Melanie Torrance, Secretary NFB of SC Senior Division
Sent from Melanie's i phone