[NFBOH-Cleveland] FW: [Ohio-Talk] Message from our national president.

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 15:06:36 UTC 2020

From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Richard Payne
via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2020 10:33 AM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List' <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Richard Payne <rchpay7 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Message from our national president.

Dear Colleagues,

Please give urgent attention to this matter.

SEEKING THOSE APPLYING FOR SSDI BENEFITS

We are wishing to speak with blind individuals who are currently applying
for SSDI benefits.  This matter is time sensitive.  Please have such
individuals contact Valerie Yingling at vyingling at nfb.org
<mailto:vyingling at nfb.org>  or 410 659-9314, Ext. 2440.

Mark A. Riccobono, President
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314 | Officeofthepresident at nfb.org
<mailto:Officeofthepresident at nfb.org>
Twitter: @Riccobono

Richard Payne,  President