[NFBOH-Cleveland] Staying Connected

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 17:39:05 UTC 2020

Cleveland,

Below may be an interest to you! Even if you do not reside in Cleveland, the
information might be beneficial.

Suzanne

///

>From the City of Cleveland Department of Aging and Disability

Stay dialed in,

We know many seniors use the phone as their primary means of communication.
Join us at 4 today for a 30 minute conversation with Mary McNamara, Director
of Aging for the city of Cleveland to learn some ideas on ways to stay
engage with others from your own home during this crisis. In the last 10
minutes. We would like to hear from you. Please Call 216-762-0396on Friday
March 20, 2020 at 4:00 PM.

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

Suzanne Turner, Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.