[NFBOK-Talk] FW: parent survey

Glenda gfarnum at cox.net
Tue Jul 19 13:49:25 UTC 2011

If you are a parent of blind or low vision children in Oklahoma or if you know a parent of a blind child please send them this e-mail and ask them to complete the survey.  This is an opportunity to have our voices heard and hopefully improve the quality of braille instruction, availability of braille materials and mobility services for our blind students in Oklahoma schools.

Glenda Farnum