[NFBOK-Talk] Accessible voting: Your experiences requested

Jeannie Massay jmassay1 at cox.net
Wed May 4 16:34:36 UTC 2016

Dear Fellow Federationists,

The US Election Assistance Commission (EAC) wants to hear from blind, low
vision, and other voters with disabilities about their voting experience as
part of their work to update voting system guidelines. As part of its effort
to learn about the experience of voters with disabilities, the EAC held a
public hearing on accessible voting on April 27, 2016, to hear from voters
with disabilities. You can make your voting experience part of the official
hearing transcript by emailing your voting story to listen at eac.gov
<mailto:listen at eac.gov>  by Wednesday, May 11, 2016. Help improve voting
accessibility by telling your personal voting story to the EAC! Thank you!

Lou Ann

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.
Deputy Executive Director
Jernigan Institute
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street
    at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
Telephone: (410) 659-9314, ext. 2221
Fax: (410) 659-5129
E-mail: lblake at nfb.org <mailto:lblake at nfb.org>
Web site: www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org/>

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Make a gift <https://nfb.org/make-gift>  to the National Federation of the
Blind and help ensure all blind Americans live the lives they want.