[NFBOK-Talk] It's not too late!

Jeannie Massay jmassay1 at cox.net
Wed Feb 22 20:48:00 UTC 2017

Federation family,

The Senate Appropriations Committee has not yet voted on 733. They did not
make it to that point on their agenda this morning. They broke for lunch,
then went  into session. They are going back into Committee any minute now.
Please call and / or e-mail your senator and let them know that you do not
support this legislation and that you want them to vote no if they are on
the Appropriations Committee.

Please take a few minutes of your time to stop this legislation!

Jeannie

Jeannie M. Massay, President

National Federation of theBlind

Of Oklahoma

505 Baker Street

Norman, OK 73072

Phone: 405-600-0695

Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org <mailto:Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org>

Live the life you want!

characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day, we raise
expectations of the blind because low expectations create obstacles between
blind people and our dreams. Blindness is not what holds you back. You can
live the life you want.!.