[NFBOK-Talk] 2017 NFBOK Convention Agenda

Jeanie Massay jeannie.massay at nfbok.org
Fri Mar 24 01:17:46 UTC 2017

Finally, here it is! I look forward to seeing everyone at the convention! If
you have not already done so , book your room ASAP! Likewise, if you have
not registered, do it ASAP! Please!

We want to have food and rooms for everyone!

See you all soon!

Jeannie

\Jeannie M. Massay, President

National Federation of theBlind

Of Oklahoma

505 Baker Street

Norman, OK 73072

Phone: 405-600-0695

Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org <mailto:Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org>

Live the life you want!

characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day, we raise
expectations of the blind because low expectations create obstacles between
blind people and our dreams. Blindness is not what holds you back. You can
live the life you want.!.