[NFBOK-Talk] 2018 NFB convention stream and social media

Jeannie Massay jmassay1 at cox.net
Sun Jun 24 19:37:56 UTC 2018

Good afternoon!

The beginning of the National Federation of the Bllind 2018 convention is a
few short days away! While I wish that everyone could join us this year I do
understandf that it is not always possible. However, if you are unable to
attend there is a way that you can listen in on some of the larger meetings
and presentations. See below.

Streaming Convention Proceedings

Portions of the 2018 National Convention will be streamed in English and
Spanish. Please share this information with your friends and family who
aren't able to join us in Orlando! This year, we are partnering with 195 The
Globe, an internet radio station run by blind Federationists, for our
English stream. The events that will be streamed are the meeting of the
Board of Directors, general sessions, and banquet. Check out the full
schedule here.
<https://nfb.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=11521&qid=229882
4>

We want to connect with you on social media!

Please follow us on twitter @nfb_voice
<https://nfb.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=11522&qid=229882
4> , and on Facebook
<https://nfb.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=11523&qid=229882
4> . Use the hashtag #nfb18 when talking about the convention. We look
forward to hearing about all the exciting things that happen while you are
in Orlando!

I hope everyone is having a great summer so far!

Warmly,

Jeannie

Jeannie M. Massay, President

National Federation of the Blind