[NFBP-BlindParents] FW: [NFBP-Talk] Amazon Smile for NFB of PA

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 18:55:24 UTC 2022

From: NFBP-Talk <nfbp-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Emily Gindlesperger via NFBP-Talk
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2022 2:51 PM
To: Nfbp-talk <Nfbp-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Emily Gindlesperger <skewbdobdo at verizon.net>
Subject: [NFBP-Talk] Amazon Smile for NFB of PA

Hello everyone!

I wanted to share a portion of an email I received this morning…

Dear Emily Gindlesperger,

This is the quarterly notification to inform you that AmazonSmile has made a charitable donation to the charity you’ve selected, National Federation of the Blind of PA, in the amount of $39.60 as a result of qualifying purchases made by you and other customers between January 1st-March 31st.

Thanks to customers shopping at  <https://smile.amazon.com/gp/f.html?C=1MEMLUYYNQ976&K=1JE40ZHRGMNZQ&M=urn:rtn:msg:202208151609029cd8115d75df4ef78517ea3272b0p0na&R=26EIXTBI8GW0D&T=C&U=https%3A%2F%2Fsmile.amazon.com%2Fref%3Dpe_8705550_658065640_smi_em_l1_sml_disb_active_eng_mkt&H=7IVUZAMKA5PCENZZRVYDOMHBCAKA&ref_=pe_8705550_658065640_smi_em_l1_sml_disb_active_eng_mkt> smile.amazon.com or using the Amazon app with AmazonSmile turned ON, everyday purchases make an impact.

…Isn’t that awesome!  I did nothing but purchase items I needed for the house and for Angelina going back to school and AmazonSmile sent a portion of my qualifying purchases to the affiliate!!

All you need to do is go to www.smile.amazon.com <http://www.smile.amazon.com> , register or create your Amazon account then pick National Federation of the Blind of PA.  When you shop, go through the www.smile.amazon.com <http://www.smile.amazon.com>  or like the email said the Amazon App with AmazonSmile turned ON then Amazon will do the rest!!

Every little bit helps and we greatly appreciate the support!!

Emily W. Gindlesperger

2nd Vice President

National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania

Helping the Blind is as easy as drinking a great cup of coffee…or tea…or hot chocolate…just order here at the White Cane Coffee Shop:   <https://www.whitecanecoffee.com/ref/nfbp> https://www.whitecanecoffee.com/ref/nfbp

Please note that all or any portion of this message may have been dictated using speech to text technology. Do not hesitate to request clarification if necessary.

Sent from my iPad