[NFBP-Talk] ueb braille was, or, RE: dictionaries and encyclopedias for my orbit 20display

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 22:16:34 UTC 2018

Well then, maybe American printing house will sell sd cards with encyclopedias, dictionaries English Spanish Spanish English dictionaries, and other particular subject reference books in UEB contracted braille to put in and read on the orbit reader 20? Is ueb braille really taking off? Or should I just set my translator for the older ebae braille? But really there really is not too much difference between the new ueb and the older English American braille I read in the 80s and 90s and 2000s. I do like however that the new ueb braille can show bullets, different accent marks and math symbols and stuff like that. But the older ebae braille cannot show that stuff nearly as good.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10