[NFBP-Talk] right panning bar on orbit 20

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 21:31:34 UTC 2018

Hi,
Earlier this afternoon the right panning or scroll bar on my orbit20 got a little stuck. I just wiggled it back and forth slightly and now it works fine. Its as if the very slight stuck rocker bar never got stuck at all. This orbit reader is the best! I would love to have dictionaries, reference books, and some foreign language learning books in good transcribed braille to put onto it. So far I just have a compilation of raised dot computing newsletters from early 1983 through 1994. They are quite interesting to read. I used the free send to braille program by American printing house, to turn them into contracted ueb braille. But I also then set the table to the older ebae braille and have a copy of the whole thing in the older ebae braille as well. I may download the free braille translator that is called braille blaster and play with that later on also. Send to braille takes word documents and turns them into braille using the braille table set in two bat files.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10