[NFBP-Talk] Survey of starting the 2019 NFB of Pennsylvania convention on Thursday with technology sessions

Drenth, Joe Joe.Drenth at JBTC.COM
Wed Mar 20 17:39:06 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

We are considering starting the 2019 NFB of Pennsylvania convention earlier by holding the majority of the technology sessions Thursday afternoon. This would allow more time on Friday for division meetings, legislative discussions, and visiting the exhibit hall.

Please follow the link below to complete a 1-question survey about your thoughts on this possibility. There is also room for you to add comments. Your feedback will be very helpful in making this decision.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DFS8Q8Y

If you would rather email me about whether you would attend on Thursday afternoon, please click on the following link and then write your thoughts in the new email that will be created:

mailto:joe.drenth at jbtc.com?subject=Survey%20about%20Starting%20the%20Convention%20on%20Thursday

Thank you very much for participating in this survey. We would like to have all of the survey responses as soon as possible, so your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Warmly,
Joe

Joseph Drenth
First Vice-President, NFB of Pennsylvania
Chair, Convention Planning Committee
Chair, Technology Committee
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division