[NFBP-Talk] NFB Jigsaw Conference Call 19 Oct 19 at 10 AN

Brenda-Ann Gillis hc89x48 at ptd.net
Sat Oct 12 13:59:24 UTC 2019

Greetings NFB Friends,

The Jigsaw Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
will hold our monthly teleconference call on Saturday, October 19 at 10 AM.
All are welcome to dial in using the number and access code below and there
is no need to sign up or pay to join the call.

At this meeting we will be gearing up for our State Convention being held in
Camp Hill November 1 - 3 during which the Jigsaw Chapter will hold our
annual face-to-face meeting and gather together all the voices who meet by
phone to offer information, support and encouragement throughout the year.

We sincerely hope you take advantage of this opportunity to dial in and
learn what NFB PA is doing to help the blind live the lives we want next
Saturday.

Brenda-Ann Gillis

Jigsaw Chapter President

Dial-in number: (605) 472-5572